CLK has what it takes to “know” what you need in a transcriptionist. To not just type what we hear, but to “know” what we transcribe.
When you have an audio you need transcribed, you need to know that skilled professionals are handling your project as if it were their own and that they “know” what they are transcribing. Sending your interview to a medical transcription company may not be the best route to go. The same can be said about your medical dictations…you wouldn’t send them to a transcription company that is not experienced in medical terminology.
CLK Transcription is a transcription company – we do it all.
When we receive your audio, you can be assured that whatever topic you are discussing, we can handle it.
- We are educated in medical terminology and the standard practices of hospitals and physicians, and the very special needs they have.
- We are HIPAA compliant and we offer every client a confidentiality agreement – EVERY client.
- We do on-line research while transcribing your audio. Some of us have a past life (or currently work) in other fields, from banking and brokerage, nursing, teachers, translators, healthcare, repair persons, builders, architects, and more.
We also take additional steps to be on top of the most talked about topics:
- Watching the top TV shows and news even if not our usual picks. We find the most informative are actually the commercials.
- Reading magazines and keeping “up” on the topics that are hot for the moment.
- Reading books and other material – including junk mail. Every item is a bit of information that can and will help us handle your work better.
Our best experience comes from our real life education that give us additional knowledge we need to complete your project.
Every team member has a story:
- We are all over the country – from the northeast to the south and all the way across to the west coast and even Canada.
- We have lived through disasters, had loss of family and friends, survived illnesses, worked two or more jobs, been jobless – we have had our dreams fulfilled and some lost.
- We are divorcees, newlyweds, widows, students, teachers, and even CPAs.
- We have babies, tweens, teens, adult children and although we feel young, some of us even have grandchildren. We have seen them off to school and some take on the task of home-schooling.
- We knit, crochet, play music, dance, write, paint, do arts and crafts, demo homes, yoga, bike, fish, boat, volunteer, and so much more.
- We learn from every experience we have lived through and know it makes us who we are, and makes us better at what we do.
We have loved, laughed, and cried (sometimes while handling your audio).
We are a team. We are family and most of all – we are transcriptionists and we love what we do.
Find out how our experiences can help you with your project.